Stunt Island Product Info
You've seen the amazing stunts: An out of control biplane plowing through
a barn. A jet crash-landing on crowded city streets. A crazy pilot playing
cat-and-mouse with a speeding car. Now you can fly and film these - plus
hundreds of others that you create - in Hollywood's only location dedicated
exclusively to the filming of high-risk stunts - Stunt Island!
* 640K (need 570K of free RAM), 2 MB or more of RAM is HIGHLY
RECOMMENDED. (Supports Extended or Expanded memory)
* 386SX 16 MHz processor (386DX 33 MHz or faster is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
* VGA 256 color and color monitor
* Hard disk drive (requires 13 MB of free disk space)
* PC DOS/MS DOS (supports 3.3 to 5.0)
* Joystick, Flight Stick or Flight Yoke
* Mouse with 100% Microsoft compatible driver
* The Sound Source, Tandy Sound (DAC), PS/1 Audio Card, Thunder Board
or Sound Blaster
* Roland MT32/LAPC-1 or AdLib
* Extended or Expanded memory
Product Category: Entertainment/Simulation
Medium: 3.5" (1.44 MB) or
5.25" (1.2 MB) disks
Product is not dual packed - 5.25" and 3.5" versions
are available separately.
Stunt Island combines a first-rate simulation with Hollywood film making
techniques. Experience the challenges of a stunt pilot, as you coax your
plane to crash with perfection. Film your stunts with cameras which can
be placed on other planes, moving objects, inside buildings - anywhere!
Get an insight into an editor's life, as you take your raw footage and
splice them together into action packed segments. Take on the director's
role, as you specify the mood-setting location and props. Designed in
conjunction with real Hollywood stunt coordinators, editors, and producers
Key Product Features
* Flying: Pilot 45 different aircraft, from a hang glider to a WWI
Fokker Triplane to a commercial jet airliner, as well as modern
* Set Construction: Film at 34 diverse locations already set up for
filming, or create your own set from scratch using over 800
pre-built buildings, objects and more.
* Cameras: Position up to eight cameras to catch all the action
* Editing: Create the perfect action sequence in the state-of-the-art
* Sound: Incorporate music and sound effects to enhance the drama
(supports The Sound Source, Tandy Sound (DAC), PS/1 Audio Card
Thunder Board or Sound Blaster). Inject voice-over into your
film with a Sound Blaster card and a microphone.
* Visual: 256 color VGA, 3-D polygon graphics featuring Gouraud shading.
Contact: Disney Software Customer Service Department
Phone: (818) 841-3326
FAX: (818) 846-0454
BBS: (818) 567-4027 (8, N, 1 - 300 through 9600 baud)
Walt Disney Computer Software, Inc.
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-6385